So I (finally) gave the chairs a face lift...

When we purchased our lovely table (for a steal on craigslist!) the previous owners had chosen to remove the woven seat bases from the ladder back chairs and upholster them instead in a gold fabric with little maroon flowers that... well... yeah. 


Anyway, I told myself I'd re-do the seats in drop cloth fabric as soon as possible, and as expected, it took me about half a year to get around to it... *wink*


But yay! What a difference!!


Some things are totally worth the wait!

They're heavily Scotchgarded, and ready for use! And the nice thing about them is that in the worst case scenario (like, boys ladling marinara sauce onto them and smearing it in with both hands, or something else equally outrageous and yet within the realm of typical behavior...), it's so super easy to re-do it again with another piece of inexpensive drop cloth.
It just might take me six months... :)



I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts