Cozy Little Corner

A quick update for you on our living room.
In the pictures I posted earlier, there was a little shelving unit leaning against the wall, awaiting the help of a certain hubby to hang it. He did, and I'm most thankful, as it has now provided me a lovely little space to keep my computer and work on ever-so-important-things, like online shopping and blogging... *wink*


The shelf was in Riley's dear Grandmother's house, as were the lovely blue mason jars and the milk glass vase. 


My grandma's tea cup and silver sugar & creamer set also grace the shelves. Displaying our Grandmothers' wonderful taste is a lovely way to honor them, and it also adds a special kind of charm to our room!


That gorgeous tablecloth on the desk was something I inherited from my grandma as well on my most recent trip back to Spokane. I'm in love. 


And now I get to see it all the time! I'll probably replace it with something for everyday use, as I don't want to give it too much exposure to the little rascals living under my roof, but I'm certainly enjoying the grandmotherly touches adorning my cozy little corner.


Also on the shelf is an adorable little vintage inspired timer, meant to help me keep track of the time I waste on the computer. So far it hasn't worked very well, but I don't think it's the timer's fault.
Oops! There goes 20 minutes.
:)





Comments

Popular Posts