Ok, just one more...

I said I was done.
I lied.
One more bit about our trip. :)

After eight years absence we finally made it back to Moscow, ID our last weekend in the Northwest.
Moscow, the land where it all began.
Riley fell in love with me the day we met at Mountain View Park. 
He still remembers what I was wearing!
While we didn't get to go inside the college we attended together, we did get to celebrate a happy reunion with several of our classmates and friends who are still living in town!

We were blessed to sit under Pastor Douglas Wilson's preaching at Christ Church Sunday morning, received kiddo-breakdown-salvation from the chocolate stash in Nancy Wilson's purse, and then enjoyed a delightful potluck afterwards with friends.
Boys! (And this isn't even all of them!)
Such fun to catch up on each others' lives!
(And incredible to think that the last time we were in town none of the 20+ children there were around! A lot can happen in less than a decade!)

While we were awful at capturing all the fun with photos, I did manage to steal these two from friends. I'm especially glad to have gotten my hands on this one: 
Tam: 33 weeks, Hope: 39 weeks
My dear sweet roommate and I, both pregnant with our third baby, both little girls!
XO
What fun to come back to a town that will always hold a special place in my heart!
Since we were there less than 24 hours, we didn't get to see all the people we hoped to reunite with, but we were inspired to make a trip back at least once before our kids are in college themselves!
:)

Comments

Popular Posts