Nursery Nook

Due to the strange layout in our house, and the fact that the Master Bedroom happens to be the smallest room in the house, Lois only has about four square feet to call her own... but it's an adorable little spot! 
The hardest part for me was making sure I didn't overdo it.
(So many cute ideas, so little space!)
I'm so pleased with the sweet little space that I was able to create for her, complete with a darkening curtain for the window, privacy curtain trimmed with some of Riley's Grandma's lace, and embellished fabric hoops adorning the wall. 
A tiny dress I wore as a newborn is hanging on the opposite wall, and the quilt I made is draped on the cedar chest beneath her little bassinet. 
This will be where our darling daughter sleeps when she arrives!
We're giddy with excitement!!
XO

Comments

Popular Posts