These are a few of Asher's favorite things...

Here's a sneak peek at a day in the life of Asher...

I truly think Asher's favorite part of the day is breakfast. Although, it comes as no surprise. Eggs are his favorite, and when paired with sweet treats like pancakes or donuts, he's beyond thrilled. First thing he says in the mornings is frequently, "I hungee. Eat breh-test."


We've noticed the wind is almost always present in the New River Valley, and it makes adventures outside a little chilly, even with the appropriate attire. The blustery weather often keeps us inside, finding ways to entertain ourselves.

Here is Asher getting "rec-tangled" in my yarn. Cute.
Also, a tower we built to stack his cars on.
He was very proud.

Caution: if you try to take a nap when Asher's awake, he will do his very best to encourage you to play with him instead:

One of Asher's favorite toys:

He even likes to have his brother play with him! So long as Gray doesn't touch anything...

He loves to tackle Grayson, despite the regular protests he receives in return:

Asher will climb on, jump on, hang on and bounce on anything he comes across!

He's my sweet boy!

I love you forever,
I like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.

xo

Comments

Popular Posts