My little buddies


Here are my boys' three-month pictures side by side. Think they're related? They sure make me smile!!
Besides squeezing in a make-shift photo shoot today, we've been keeping busy setting up house and settling into our new routine! Although its hard to have Daddy gone all day at school, we sure like having him home for dinner! I'll be posting pictures of the house soon! (Preferably on a day when the train tracks aren't scattered across the landing, and my dishes actually make it into the dishwasher instead of piled up next to it!)

We have berry picking to look forward to tomorrow. Stained hands are so worth the fun! If you ask Asher which berries he wants to pick, he will shout proudly, "Green ones!" (Which of course means blueberries. Apparently us telling him "don't pick the green ones" stuck in his mind.) I'm imagining cobblers and smoothies in my near future! And hopefully no green ones.

Comments

Popular Posts