Double Diaper Duty

Here's a laugh...
I love it when diaper changes line up, so I can knock them both out at one time! Aren't they cute? Asher is giving his brother a "handshake" and providing the camera with an especially squinty smile for your viewing pleasure.
Now, if you're wondering to yourself, "My, what darling diapers!" which I am sure that you are, they're Cloth. We ditched disposable diapers about the same time we ditched that whole income thing. (Who needs money anyway?) These are Flips reusable diaper covers with stay-dry liners, and I highly recommend them! And the best part? About $60/month in savings
(At least!)
And they look adorable.
Happy diapering!

Comments

  1. Ohh, they are so cute!! Kudos on doing cloth diapers. Love your blog- you know I'm a fan!! Miss you guys and hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts