On Turning 30

I had a delightful time celebrating my thirtieth birthday...
I got to go on a date with this handsome guy (and his adorable daughter) while Gramma and Pappy watched the boys.
(We found a local restaurant that sells gluten free paninis! What a treat!)

We enjoyed a lunch out with Riley's family and my parents (which we of course neglected to photograph).
And enjoyed a delicious chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting back at home!
It was laid back, simple, stress free, and absolutely perfect for this postpartum, sleep deprived Mama.
I do not resent turning 30. I'm actually thrilled to have made it to the stage of life where you're officially considered mature.
;)
God's tender mercies have been made new to me every morning for thirty years now. 
His blessings abound.
I am so thankful!!
[October 19, 1984]


Comments

  1. Happy happy birthday Tamara!!! You are such a beautiful and inspiring woman, and I am very thankful to have a Titus 2 example like you in my life. Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts