Home from the Hospital

I have always loved my time in the hospital with a new baby. It truly feels like a mini vacation! I can order food whenever I'm hungry, rest in a quiet, peaceful environment, and spend hour after uninterrupted hour staring into that precious new face!
This hospital stay was no different, I loved every minute of getting to know this tiny new life that I held in my arms. But it was of course loads of fun to see her big brothers when they stopped by, proudly wearing their "big brother" pins!
But, the time came to take our sweet little bundle home, and we were super excited!
Here is our sweet pea, getting ready to leave the quiet, peaceful hospital and enter into a world where chaos and excitement rule, and noise is a given! 
Her life will never be the same!
 Welcome home, darling daughter!!
You will be very well loved here!
XOXO



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts