An Autumn Romp

Here's the lovely view from the window where I sit and nurse...
No, the trees aren't supposed to be quite this vibrant yet. Sadly, the proud display of color in our yard comes from some sort of disease or fungus plaguing most of the trees on our property. But, it sure is fun to have an early show of autumn's finest!
And the boys of course have enjoyed playing in it!
Even Lois came out to watch the fun!
And, it wouldn't really be Fall without football... here are my studs, sporting their big orange.
Love them!





Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that last picture cracked me up! Even Grayson knows how to look cool! ;) Ya'll have some gorgeous trees! I can't wait to meet Lois...I haven't been able to see her on Sunday yet. :) She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts