Soggy but Safe!

This week we've had the pleasure of surviving the threat of a forming tornado just half an hour away from us, and five separate thunder storms (one of which actually left our window panes rattling as the lightning flashes still flickered through the blinds... yikes!)

It's been a stormy week, but we're so thankful to be safe and dry in a warm and sturdy home!
Well, mostly dry. :)
You'll have to excuse their outfits (or lack thereof). I had already changed them into their jammies for the night, and I didn't want them getting their pants all soggy. (Random, I know. It just seemed easier at the time! Hah!)
Downpour after powerful downpour has turned our yard into a giant slushy puddle, and the boys couldn't help but enjoy it. (Between storms, of course!) And, along with our pond-like grass was a back alley turned river.
[Ankle deep!]
Thats a lot of water!
On the plus side, I don't think I'll have to water the garden for awhile!
XO


Comments

Popular Posts