House Tour: Pretty Little Porch

So, I'm pretty behind. I've drafted several posts in my brain to catch up on our life these last several weeks, but there they sit.

Instead of beginning the big back-track, I thought I'd give you a peek at my pretty new porch!
I've had two small side tables for awhile, and wanted chairs to set next to them. I picked up these (formerly blonde wood) chairs off of Craigslist for a steal a couple years ago to use with our old dining table, but when we upgraded to our new table, we didn't need them anymore.

So, while my parents were in town my dad helped me paint them in a glossy black, and now we have a pretty little spot to sit outside and enjoy the warmth that Spring brings!
Don't you want to come over and have some lemonade and a cookie?
Me, too!

Comments

  1. Yes, I do want to drop by for cookies and a cool drink! How perfect, Tamara!! You always amaze me. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty Tamara! I certainly want some cookies and lemonade! Then I want to sit on your pretty porch and read for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts