Lovely Little Laptop Case

I decided to randomly sew a case for my laptop...
 (You know, when I should have been packing or cleaning or otherwise getting myself organized for our upcoming trip!)
 We weren't originally planning on taking my laptop on the plane with us when we travel to see family in the Northwest, but when we were unable to borrow "the cousins'" portable DVD player (because they are traveling at the same time we are!) we realized that the necessity of boys sitting quietly and watching a movie outweighed the inconvenience of carrying my laptop everywhere.
So, I decided it needed some protection!
 And I even designed it so the boys can watch their shows without having access to any buttons!
If I'd decided to do this when I had a little more time on my hands, I would have probably added carry handles and a pocket for my power chord, but all in all I'm pretty pleased!
:)

Comments

Popular Posts