Valentines Snapshot

A bit belated, but here's a review of our 2015 Valentines celebration in picture form:
 A happy wake up...
 The best way to show my love for my family was through the ordinary means of bacon and chocolate...
 Gray's bed head cracks us up every morning!
 My little valentine...
 
 Every year Grammie throws a Valentine's party for the grandchildren...
 Her mother, Thelma Gray (who Gray was named after) passed away eight years ago on Valentines Day. She likes to use the opportunity to remind the grandchildren of their great grandmother's huge heart, and teach them about their rich Christian heritage... 
 And there is a lot of silliness that goes on as well...
Grammie and her youngest grandbabe...
 And last, I forgot to snap a picture of me with my one true love, so we dug this one out of the Christmas archives... 
Love him!
XO

Comments

Popular Posts