Winter Morning

I awoke to a fresh coat of white.
Lit by nothing but a street lamp, it was so peaceful. 
 No footprints or tire tracks. Not a sound to be heard. 
My cup of coffee felt extra warm in my hands as I greeted the day with my morning reading, surrounded by windows framing tranquil views of God's magnificent artwork.
 The children soon awoke, and with them the giddy excitement to be expected. They gobbled their breakfast eagerly and then took on the peaceful scene with a level of exuberance that left my yard looking even lovelier than before.
 Looking loved. 
:)
 Cold fun outside.
Cozy fun in.
XO

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS photos, Tamara!!! How is that little Lois so cute? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! I don't know how she does it, but she has us all in raptures! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts