Traveling Buddies

Traveling with these two was certainly an adventure!


We had a wonderful visit with family and friends, and I am so thankful we were able to not only visit with our long distance family, but I was also able to see my beautiful Cascades once again... 
*deep sigh* 
So gorgeous. 
Confession: I didn't take this picture. The pictures I tried taking from inside our
moving car just didn't do it justice! :)
We also were blessed with safe travels and a happy reunion with Daddy after two weeks' absence. 

Thank you Facetime for keeping us in touch with Daddy while we were apart!

I hope to post about the whole trip at some point, but right now I am sitting between two unpacked suitcases, a pile of groceries yet to be unloaded, and have spent a great deal of energy trying to convince my little travel buddies that we are now on the East coast time zone... *smile*




Comments

Popular Posts