My, how the years fly... Gray is Two!

My little Gray is two today!
This little boys brings so much joy!
He laughs and snuggles, runs and cuddles,
We love him ever so! XO!

Today we celebrate two years of Grayson goodness.
(Well, two years and nine months, if we're going to get technical!)

He has truly blessed our life with a generous share of snuggles, laughs, running jumps, ramblings, songs, and more snuggles.

I thought it would be fun to do a little recap of our time with him in pictures!

Here I am just a couple hours before he exchanges the security of my womb for the warmth of my arms...


Newborn Grayson Wayne...


One Year Old!



And our big Two Year Old!!!


And so far, Grayson's "twos" have not been terrible at all!
We love you, Gray Way!


Happy birthday to you!
xoxoxo







Comments

  1. Happy birthday sweet Grayson! Gramma and Pappy love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He loves you two back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts