A Beautiful Mess


Mess:


Ironically, as Asher was creating this masterpiece in the middle of the living room floor, he exclaimed excitedly, "Mama! I building you a beautiful house!" I have to admit, it made me laugh.

His idea of beauty differs slightly from mine... *wink*

But, as we all know, messes tend to prompt lots of fun. 
Before I knew it, this was happening:


And some of this:


And then, Child-at-Heart-Daddy joined in on the fun:


That picture makes me laugh every time I see it.

Then, they didn't want Gray to feel left out, so he jumped in, too:


Way to whoop it up, boys.
And the house got back to Mommy's idea of "beautiful" in no time.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Hah - I love that picture of Riley and Asher flying. Looks like something out of Peter Pan. "We can fly!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go guys! That is the spirit Tam! Life is beautiful over there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts