Oh so spontaneous!

I'm not the spontaneous sort.
However, I'm trying to be a little more free spirited and fun. ;)
So: cue the last minute overnight trip to Richmond with Daddy!
(I didn't know we would be joining him until almost noon the day we left!)
It was his LAST interview for internships, and we thought it'd be fun to jump in on the free overnight stay in a hotel, since it was so close to home!
I manned the troops while the hubs went to dinner with some of the residents at the program.
The next morning, he left early for his interview and I was left at the hotel with the littles. To entertain ourselves we watched cartoons, jumped on the beds, the boys played in the walk-in shower (forever), and ate snacks.
Then came time to pack up, check out, and load the car on my own.

Mommy vs. Three Kids, Two Pieces of Luggage, Three Bags, Two Hanging Garments, a Car Seat, and the Hotel Keys.
I totally won.
The trip was photographically documented about as well as it was planned for, but it was a good time!
:)
So long, interview season!
Now we just wait for Match Day... It's not easy to wait!
(Have I mentioned I'm a planner? Yeah...)
Please pray with us as we wait to hear where the next chapter of our lives will take place. 
We find out where we will be moving on March 20th!
XO

Comments

Popular Posts