Giddy about Girly

Goodness, it all just makes me so giddy!!
A few of my recent purchases for our first daughter.
Pink!
A couple darling consignment store finds!
And the icing on the cake, a surprise gift from a dear friend of mine.
A handmade princess doll!
Kate and I were two of the silliest, girliest high schoolers around before we met and married our (very patient and understanding) husbands and gave birth to two sons each. 
The boys may have rounded us out a bit, but we're both due with our first daughters within a week of each other!
Sweet little dolly has a matching friend waiting for Kate's daughter. Hopefully one day our girls will get to meet and play dolls together, but until then I'll smile every time I see her sweet stitched form and think of our precious little girlies on the way!

It's all just so fun!!!

Comments

Popular Posts