A party in McGregor's Garden

SOMEBUNNY SPECIAL HAS JUST TURNED ONE!
OUR PARTY IN MR. MCGREGOR'S GARDEN SURE WAS FUN!
WE CERTAINLY ENJOYED A LOVELY DAY
CELEBRATING THE LIFE OF OUR GROWING GRAY!

It started with these invites...


Me and my boys: 


The table turned out lovely, despite getting into town much later than anticipated!
We partied at a park, and the weather was absolutely perfect.


I saw an idea for these cupcakes online, and couldn't help myself...
(The "veggies" on top are made from airheads candies that I formed into shapes. The radishes are dipped in white chocolate, and the cabbages are corn flakes dipped in green candy coating.)
SO CUTE!


Idea credit: Busy Budgeting Mama

I served sweetened blackberry chamomile iced tea along with other "garden fare."
(In case you're rusty in the Peter Rabbit department, Peter was forced to go to bed with a dose of chamomile tea, while Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail ate bread and milk and blackberries for supper!)







Party Favors! 



I sewed the fabric carrots (so easy!) and stuffed them with candy. The tags say, "Thanks for coming!" I found the carrot-shaped bubbles necklaces at Target in the dollar section. (Two for a dollar!) Planning a Peter Rabbit party during the Easter season was a cinch!

The GRAY banner... I LOVE Beatrix Potter illustrations!

The family

Pin the tail on Peter

 Oh yeah! Cake two days in a row? Being a one year old is awesome!



Cousins... (well, some of them, at least!)


Brothers 
(in their matching t-shirts! I appliqued the felt bunnies on the front in the car on the way to Lynchburg... A little last minute! But really cute...)


It sure was a fun day!! 

The boys were tuckered after our fun weekend!

Happy birthday, my sweet Gray!
xo

Comments

  1. So darling and creative - I love it! Way to go! :) It reminds me of that gorgeous birthday party you hosted for me, with all the gardeny/fairytale decorations. Love it. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts