House Tour: Boys' Room

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our house.
I will have to do it one room at a time, as I seem to be incapable of keeping more than one room presentable at any given moment. *wink*
And since I'm starting now, you get the added bonus of seeing our home decked out for Christmas! Yippee!

We'll start with the boys' room...


We purchased the beds (which can be used either this way or as bunk beds) on craigslist when Asher outgrew his crib. We got them for a steal, and we're so thankful we have them! (And also thankful they can be used as twins, since the slanted ceilings coupled with a large ceiling fan would make bunks a little tricky!)


The boys hung all the ornaments on their tree by themselves! 
They were super proud. 
(And for some strange reason, they haven't been tempted this year to take any off!)


And the view from the other direction...


I have big plans for this room. I hope to actually get curtains hung at some point, and hang a few more pictures on the wall. I'm going with a vintage automobiles theme (sort of) and I think it'd be fun to get a few vintage-inspired prints. 

It's a fun, fun room! And just outside their door is the Play Room!
(Otherwise known as The Giant Mess. Haha! Might be awhile before I post on that one!)



Comments

Popular Posts