A Few Wedding Snapshots...


So, here are a few photos from my camera of the big day... enjoy!


First, some of the fun DIY details...

My first attempt at arranging bouquets! I did them all except the Bride's.
It was pretty dreamy playing with so many gorgeous fresh blooms!

The suitcase was Andrea's Grandma's. She added the doily and banner.
So cute!

The ampersand was signed by all the guests...

Andrea and Alex both picked two of their favorite candies and displayed them in Mason jars. They provided favor bags for guests to fill and take home a treat.
I did all the chalkboard signs, also a first. I am now in love with chalk pens, and will have to go buy some.
The cake table!
(Are you noticing that gorgeous, rustic cake stand?? Drool...)


Curling station!
Happy!

I made the flower crowns for the flower girls.
(They weren't fresh flowers, so I was able to do these in advance!)
Cute!! This was placed right as guests walked onto the beach.
Programs were here.


And then... THE WEDDING!!!







 


LOVED those flowers!!

The wind ended up veiling Andrea AND her Dad as
they walked down the aisle, laughing!

The vows

My Loves!!
The happy couple!

We placed the bouquets in Mason Jars and used them in the reception area... so pretty!
With a last name like Mason, you can't help but use as many Mason jars as possible!
The lovely and talented Melissa Ice, serving the cake she stayed
up until 3:30AM the night before to finish.

First dance!
Erika Nelson and I were up late the night before decorating the reception
area and hanging those adorable lights!


They were sent off with sparklers!
It was an absolutely perfect day full of joy!
Many blessings to you, Mr. & Mrs. Alex Mason!! We love you both!

Comments

  1. Beautiful beautiful Tamara!! And your whole family looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Tam! God is good. It looks like everything went great and Alex and Andrea were greatly blessed by their patience and perseverance. So happy you got so many wonderful photos of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tamara, I started crying as I looked through these! I was so disappointed that we weren't able to attend the wedding, but looking through these amazing pics made me feel like I was almost there! Thank you so much for posting these! You are a superwoman for pulling all those decorations and details off! You looked beautiful. Can't wait to meet the new Masons when they get back from their honeymoon!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Hannah! I had a lot of help! Your sweet family was definitely missed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts