I might be going crazy

So, our standard of living has dropped significantly over the past few weeks.
Life is just kind of crazy.
We're surrounded by boxes (and things waiting in not-so-neatly-stacked piles to be put in boxes), and the combination of bare walls and unsightly box mounds had me feeling a bit nuts.
So, I rearranged the living room furniture. Of course! Don't all people rearrange furniture just a couple weeks before they move?
And, I have to say, I LOVE IT!


I wanted to arrange our furniture like this when we first moved in, but our old couch was too big to fit across the room like this, so I had to get a little creative with the awkward L-shaped space. It finally hit me last night that our new couch is much smaller, and I felt a little inspired to do something other than pack. 


These pictures also showcase a couple of new craigslist finds I've purchased lately. New accent table (which is currently being used as a coffee table) and a lovely chess table with two chairs. They were both a steal of a deal!


So. I did this to keep me from going insane. (Well, that's what I'm telling myself to justify rearranging the furniture just weeks before we load it into a truck!)

Boys enjoying the new access to the full window

And, to keep it real, whenever I'm photographing pictures of my clean house, there is almost always a mess around the corner. :)


And now, back to the crazy!
XO







Comments

Popular Posts