Comparisons

Just for fun, one of these babies is my Gray... and one of them is me...



Ok, so it's a little obvious. The poor quality scan of the little girl in the frilly shirt is me (haha!) but definitely a little resemblance! I came across this picture of me while I was packing, and couldn't believe how much it reminded me of Grayson. When I showed Asher, he said, "Look! It's baby Grayson!" Pretty fun!

(We are both around one year old in these pictures.)

And another fun comparison, here are my buddies at two years old, side-by-side...


Apparently squinty smiles run in the family...

This is not Gray's official two year portrait, but I picked this picture because, well... they match. :)







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts