Spring Scrubbing...

I'm addicted:

Although, at the rate my boys do damage to my walls, you wouldn't know it!
This stuff really is magic, and I love the way it makes dirty things sparkle. I am constantly finding other areas in my home that could use just a little scrub

It may be a touch early to start my official "Spring Cleaning", but the great Prophet Punxsutawny Phil emerged shadowless from his cozy burrow earlier this month, and so we can be sure that Spring is just around the corner. Now, while I don't typically consider groundhogs to be the most reliable source of practical information, I find myself greatly inclined to believe him this time.

Oh, Spring, how I love you!

And as for my annual Spring scrub-down, I'm a little overly zealous this year, because apparently we're expected to leave this rental home in just a few months looking the same way it did when we moved in... yeah, right. Have you met my children? I love them. But my walls do not. They love Mr. Clean.


Happy Scrubbing!




Comments

Popular Posts