I dare you not to smile

`Sometimes you catch yourself smiling stupidly at your computer screen when no one else is around and you can't help but laugh at yourself. If you watch these videos, I have a feeling that will happen to you now. So grab a friend (or kid) so you can smile together.
Here's a video of my oldest son that may explain why he has such a funny face in ALL the pictures we take of him. I'm trying to get him to say the word "amazing" (because it makes me laugh, he pronounces it "mexican.") and he takes it upon himself to give me his very best smile, which is of course what you are supposed to do when mom pulls out the camera. Right?


Next is the little guy, smiling away at the camera. It's not funny, it's just so sweet that I find it impossible not to smile back at him.

I know, I know. Everyone thinks their kids are the cutest, and I'm no exception. But you have to agree, it's hard not to smile.

Comments

Popular Posts