A little behind



Happy Easter and Happy Spring from the four of us!

Well, I don't feel like I need to make excuses for myself in regards to my lapse in blogging. I do, after all, have a newborn, and for some reason I deem cleaning the bathroom a little bit higher on my list than keeping all of you posted on the recent goings-on in our home. (Not to mention, if I blogged instead of cleaning, I would probably end up blogging about how I should be cleaning, which no one wants to read about anyway.)
I will, however, try to keep up a little better now, because the word is out: we're moving for Medical School this summer! Riley will be attending Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine this Fall, and so Blacksburg, VA had better watch out!
Also, I love any opportunity to show off my adorable boys, and posting pictures on here seems to be a pretty easy venue to do so. Aren't they cute??



We welcomed Grayson Wayne to the family April 6th, and are so, so glad he's here! God is good, and we have proof! Just look at those little darlings of mine! I love being a mommy of two. While the adjustment period is by no means over, my heart is full to bursting with love and pride. I've seriously got the best job in the whole wide world!

The best Mothers Day yet: Double the fun with my cute boys!

Comments

Popular Posts