Crazy!

So, sometimes when your life feels so full and hectic, more stuff manages to cram its way in. 
We said goodbye to company today, and now have less than two weeks to clean, paint, and prepare our entire house (an hour away from where we live now) for moving day. In that time we also have to clean, pack and do all that moving-out-of-a-rental-home nonsense at our current residence. 
It's a bit crazy.
(But maybe not as crazy as these three. Or maybe it is...)


Anyway, in the midst of all that, I ended up with blog problems. 
Because I have time for that. 
;)
If I'm trying to lose my readers, then I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it.
My registered domain was having problems, so I've switched back to a free domain for now.
Until I figure out a way to be cool with my very own dot com, you can find me here at thischarminglittlelife.blogspot.com.


And hopefully I'll get around to catching you all up on the VERY exciting and extremely full couple of weeks we've just wrapped up! New home, new title (DOCTOR!), family in town, parties thrown, and all levels of fun.

Thanks for being patient!

Comments

Popular Posts