Christmas Brunch

To kick off the Advent season (which begins tomorrow!) I hosted a Christmas Brunch with some of my very sweet friends from Providence Church in Lynchburg. They very kindly drove all the way to my home to spend the morning with me!

Food Table

THE MENU

Miniature Crustless Quiches
Ham with Praline Sauce
Miniature Yogurt Parfaits
Shortbreads with Strawberries Devonshire
Chocolate Ricotta Muffins
Citrus Fruit Platter

Beverages: Coffee, Hot Cocoa, & Cranberry Mimosas

Drinks Table

Kiwi and Pomegranate Yogurt Parfaits
Shortbreads and chocolate muffins

I also made some after-brunch treats!
Peppermint Bon-Bons and Vanilla Meringues




Coffee!!!
We played a Christmas game, sang carols, and shared our families' advent traditions. 
It was a lovely time of friendship and fellowship.
I expected nothing less... :)

 These ladies are really so dear to me. I've been blessed beyond measure to rub shoulders with such godly, inspiring Christian women.
(And they helped provide a great deal of the food, too!)

Tamara, Elizabeth, Meg, Matthew, Megan, Toni, Katie, Holly
It was a treat to have them in my home!

Happy Advent!

* * *

p.s... I posted the recipes I used for my Peppermint Bon Bons and the Peppermint Fudge I gave as a door prize over on my church's recipe blog, Providence Table. Hop on over and enjoy some peppermint goodness this holiday season!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts